“Passport to Cluj” is an initiative launched by the PONT Group, with the support of BCR, and in partnership with the City Hall of Cluj-Napoca, as part of the 2015 European Youth Capital program series.
What’s in it for you?
- You can become the ambassador for the European Youth Capital
- You can read a few fun facts about Cluj
- There’s a QR code for the bus map
- By scanning QR codes, you can always be up-to-date with every program taking place in the city
- If a friend of yours wants to visit you in Cluj, you can just scan another QR code that shows a number of different ways they can get there
- You can take it with you wherever you travel
- You can present Cluj-Napca, and the European Youth Capital program, to people you meet
- There’s plenty of space to collect stamps and stickers from places you’ve been
BCR, the Official Bank of the European Youth Capital, contributes to the nationwide promotion of the initiative in order to attract young people to Cluj during this year.
Each passport can be personalized, which can be claimed online, on the website pasaport.yourcluj.ro.
Passport to Cluj is part of the “(Y)OUR Cluj” program.